10 things about me


Hey guys, today I decided to do a 10 things about me so you all can know a little bit more about who I am and what I'm like.


1. I have two different colored eyes! My eyes have been like this since I was little. One eye is hazel and one is brown.

2. I  really love to read. Maybe even to a fault... I went in and counted how many stories I read last year and ended up with 62 books total.

3. I have 3 dogs, a pet rat, and a fish. Their names are Tanner (Lab Shepherd mix), Kenzie (Coonhound), and Sadie (Shih-tzu). My rats is named Milo, and my fish is named Stuart.

4. I am a special effects makeup artist at a haunted house in Kansas City.

5. My favorite animal always has been and always will be an elephant. I don’t know why, but ever since I was little I have been obsessed with elephants.

6. I have 19 Spotify playlists.

7. I make a lot of lists. I even own a little notebook specifically for them.

8. My favorite color is green.

9. I am the first born in my family. That includes cousins. I have one cousin who is one year younger than I am and we’ve been very close ever since we were babies.

10. I really like to draw and paint, which is also why I started doing more things with special effects makeup.


I know some of these things were a little random, but I am hoping that you enjoyed learning a bit about me. If you did enjoy, then please subscribe to my blog. Until next time, XO.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bucket List

Song Obsession - Everything Is Alright