Welcome to my Blog!

Welcome to my blog page! In my blogs you will see that I will be writing about a lot of different things. I love art, music, science, scary stories, traveling, true crime, and reading. But right now, I’d like to introduce myself. My name is Ashley, and I just turned 17 years old. I do online schooling rather than going to an actual high school. I am a makeup artist at The Edge of Hell, which is a haunted house in Kansas City. I decided to create this blog because I like to write. If you have read this far i'd like to say thank you for taking the time to give my blog a chance. If you liked reading about me then get ready, because there is more to come! Until next time, XO.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Bucket List

Song Obsession - Everything Is Alright

10 things about me