My Bucket List

  • Learn to play the ukulele
  • Go to a Masquerade
  • Graduate from college
  • See erupting lava in Hawaii 
  • Become fluent in another language
  • Get front row tickets to a concert
  • Cage dive with sharks
  • Create a secret family recipe
  • Rescue my own puppy
  • Ride an Elephant
  • Jump off a large waterfall
  • Visit the Seven Natural Wonders of the world
  • Write a book
  • Walk the Great Wall of China
  • Go cliff diving
  • Visit the Salem Witch House
  • Drive Route 66
  • Spend New Years in Times Square
  • See the castles in Europe
  • Ride in a helicopter
  • Spend the night in a haunted house
  • See a Broadway play
  • Fly an airplane
I know these are all over the place, but I hope to someday say I actually completed this bucket list. Until next time, XO.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song Obsession - Everything Is Alright

10 things about me