My Favorite Drugstore Makeup Products

As some of you may know, I am very interested in makeup art. I have worked as an artist at a haunted house for 2 years, and do the occasional makeover on the side. Although I love my nice but also pricey makeup collection that has taken me YEARS to collect and afford, there was a time in my not so distant past where I was not about to spend a fortune on a tube of concealer. After years of using these less expensive products I found things I hated, things I liked, and things I loved so much that I still use them to this day. I will be listing some colourpop products. I know colourpop isn’t drugstore, BUT this stuff is so inexpensive and such AMAZING quality that I cannot leave it out!


Eye Makeup

Colourpop Double Entendre pressed powder palette. $16.00

There are so many gorgeous colourpop palettes, but I chose a more natural one to put on here. Colourpop eyeshadow feels high quality and has great pigmentation.

Walk of Fame Supernova Shadow. $7.00

For those of you who don’t want to bother with doing eye shadow, but still want something there, this is perfect for you! If I am in a hurry to get somewhere but need to look presentable, I swipe a little bit on my eyelid and I’m ready to go. This stuff is easy to use, so pretty on, and very inexpensive. It has made my makeup routine quick and easy.

Maybelline Brow Mascara. $8.94

No, this is not mascara for your eyelashes. This is for your eyebrows! This is easy to use and if you are wanting a more natural makeup look, then this product is perfect. I am always using it whether it is on it’s own or on top of other eyebrow makeup.

L.A. Girl Slim Brow Pencil. $5.49-$7.95

This is a great eyebrow pencil. It's easy to use and has many different shades. The pencil is very thin which makes it easier for you to be more precise. You can’t really go wrong with this.

Covergirl So Lashy Mascara. $8.94

Now this is mascara for your eyelashes! I love this mascara. I cannot go without it. It makes my eyelashes look longer, fuller, and not clumpy like other mascaras.

E.l.f. Expert Liquid Liner. $2.00

I’ve been using this product for years. However, if you are new at eyeliner then this probably isn’t for you. It is very liquid-y, and can be hard to get a precise line.

Rimmel Scandaleyes Precision Micro Eyeliner. $5.47

For those beginners out there this is the eyeliner for you! It is so easy to apply and great for those who want to start wearing eyeliner but have trouble making a clean line.


Face Makeup

Colourpop Supershock Highlighter. $8.00

I know I know, another colourpop product, but I can’t help it plus with a flat rate of $5.99 shipping you might as well fill your cart! Or better yet, if you spend more than 30 bucks then your shipping is free! While I love all of their highlighters, their supershock highlighter is my favorite. This feels almost like a cream and the color is always flawless. My favorite shades are Spoon, Felicity, and Smoke N Whistles.

Maybelline Instant age rewind concealer. $7.94

I love, let me repeat, LOVE this concealer. I will use this stuff until the day I die. It has good coverage, doesn’t feel heavy on the skin, is inexpensive, and is easy to use and to blend. Seriously. Get this concealer. It’s amazing.

Coty Airspun Translucent Powder. $5.97

Once again, I love this product. It works just as well- if not better- than the expensive setting powders. It doesn’t make your face look white in photos, and doesn’t feel cake-y.

E.l.f. Poreless Primer. $6.00

Elf has several primers and i’d recommend any of them. This one is just my personal favorite and the one I always use.

Maybelline Master Concealer. $7.94

This concealer is great! It is thick, creamy, full coverage, and lasts a very long time when you set it with powder. While I won’t use this everyday, this concealer is great for when I want to have a little more coverage.

Maybelline BB Cream. $7.44

This is a great light foundation. It tints your skin and is perfect for those hot summer days.

Rimmel London Foundation. $3.97

This is a foundation for the full coverage girls. It is not cake-y and has really good coverage. I normally don’t use this because it is a little thicker than I would like, however, if I want more coverage it’s perfect.

Neutrogena Skin Blends Bronzer. $12.64

While I know bronzer is probably easier to find, I still wanted to add in my favorite one. This bronzer is very natural and is such a pretty color.

Milani Baked Blush. $6.97

I love this blush! I have never been a huge blush fan, but this one looks and feels great! The color Corallina is the one I normally buy because I like the color on my skin tone, and there are little flecks of gold that make my face glow!


I know this was kind of long, but what can I say.. I love makeup! I hope this helps someone find what they are looking for. Until next time, XO.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bucket List

Song Obsession - Everything Is Alright

10 things about me